Friday, December 23, 2011

I wasn't officially tagged...

But, I told Carynn I was gonna answer her questions because I am bar tending in a bar where the only person in it at this moment is myself and I am incredibly bored.. So with out further ado Carynn's questions.


1. What's the most important thing you learned from your mother?
There is a long back story but bluntly put. I may not get the Miracle I want because I was the miracle for someone else... Oh and be nice to your husband he really really loves you :)
2. How did you/will you know you're with the right one?
I was always skeptical of the when you know you know until it hit me in the face. And I feel there is that so done just for you. I always felt that way but as I got older and watched friends get married and how there partner was the perfect one for them. And then I found mine and it all just made sense.
3. What has been the most beautiful moment in your life this far?
I think most people with children would say the day there child was born and those with out might say a wedding day but mine is neither of those. Mine was June 1st around 4 am when my best friend walked into my arms after being away for yet another 12 months and know g that he was home for good. He had spent the 7 out of the last ten years In either Iraq or Afghanistan fighting a fight and he won't be going back ever!!
4. What do you believe is the coolest thing about women?
How completely different we all are
5. How do you get yourself to feel better when you're having an "ugly day?" sometimes I get dressed up, do my hair extra special and makeup ad and sometimes I just own that ugly day stay in sweat pants and lounge around the house (in other words make it a lazy day)
6. What is the most beautiful thing about you?
I would like to say my heart . I have a lot of love in this thing andneven though it had been kicked around by not so nice people sometimes there is still love in there to give
7. Who loves you?
Well Jesus does of course and then the usual suspects husband, mom and dad and dogs and brothers and sisters. Friends and their children and so on and so on
8. Why do you keep a blog?
Well right now I live in Germany before that was Texas before that I did a stint in salt lake city and soon we are going back to a new part of texas. My husband was either in these far away lands with me or in Iraq or Afghanistan and we wanted to be able to let our families know that we are alive and kicking
9. What song do you sing the loudest to in your car? (Post a youtube video!) I actually have a video from a few months back but sorry Carynn I'm not posting it. The format tie the rope for years it has been a favorite of mine and it reminds me of a special time in my life
10. Where do you go when you need to get away?
Well when I'm at home in Cali it's laguna beach my most favoritest place ever but here in Germany I live in the middle of nowhere so I take drives lots and lots of drives

11. When do you think you became a grown-up?
There are times when I feel I was more if a grown up at 25 but now about 5 years later I have to deal with grown up decisions on the reg and medical problems have made me more if a grown up then I ever wanted to be and then other and most days I am a 5 year old who is never gonna grow up..


So I actually have some customers and this took me over 2 hrs to do. So I guess back to work I go