Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Stuff and Things

Things are not going according to plan medically. Some days life feels like it is crumbling around me and the thread I am being held by is called Husband, Reminding me to trust Him the man upstairs with a capital H-Him and to just breathe, because some days I literally feel like I cant (today being one of them.)

Besides that I'm working (at work right now) and will basically be living doing the coffee thing or bartending gig for the next few weeks. Squeeze in some smooches, Dr appt's and a tiny bit of sleep. The man is still on leave until the 18th and is doing some work in a tattoo shop here in Germany (apprentice type stuff) I couldn't be more proud of him.

Expect to see me with some tattoo's by him one day soon. I'm his biggest fan

Oh well back to work

Oh yeah and I think I have a pretty neat all dressed up for tomorrow. Until then have a fantabulous day or whatever



Stacie

1 comment:

Blueyed_swthart said...

Stacie Marie,
::hugs:: I don't know where to start. I love you so much! And you're an amazing lady don't ever forget it! And don't let those doctors kill you or almost kill you. I like my friend being around even if you are on the other side of the world. Don't let anyone tell you what to think or do. Follow your heart. Its always guided you the right way. It led you straight to Ian, right? I know its not easy to go through what you're going through. Keep your faith woman. You have an awesome and supportive hubby as well as friends and family that love you way much! Do your best to stay strong. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't until you're 150% you can't. I'm always here for you. <3