Saturday, April 2, 2011

AND WE ARE BACK!!!!

I had deleted this blog Cause lurker mc lurkersons that Don't like me seem to like to lurk me and for some reason cant keep my name off their lips. Which I find strange since if I don't like a person I don't go read about their life but *cest la vie*.

After much nudging from my cupcake fiends and a final BIG NUDGE from my better half, my loverpants, THE man beast I have decided to bring it back and post not my original post that started all the opsec hoopla (even though after speaking with my husband, higher ups he is deployed with, men that have been on mutiple tours and rear D that like to come into my work and chat I know what I posted did not break opsec and Im gonna go ahead and believe SOLDIERS over wives who have never been deployed mmmm kay but I also know lurker mcgees were emailing my blog to the head of their frg to try to get me in trouble so I just wont post the WHOLE art piece my husband painted but just a tid bit.. GOT THAT -MY HUSBAND PAINTED, Not a landmark and already pre-approved to officially know it is not breaking opsec by soldiers down-range so i'm gonna save you some hassle)

Epic words of the most amazing man I've ever known whom I call Husband
FOR ALL MY HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roomies!!!! In the words of our future roomie and my husband's hetero lifemate -Leave my roomies alone or I will melt your face off with a little something I like to call shock n awesome. (edited to be less soldier like and more lady like but I know what was there)

R.I.P to the ones we lost and prayers to the ones that replace our men that few new names have to be added

With the Gun or A Spray Can my man owns ALLLLL!!!! I'am so proud of his work and always will be

SPARTANS!!!!!!!!!!! (I have their back and you know what they have mine and our whole freaking countries so let's put a few things in perspective people)


So theres that all the hoopla and hollering and finally made my husband and a couple of my cupcake fiends snap and no longer be able to keep their mouths shut and had to put out a few things. I'am sensitive, things get to me but I keep it classy and not trashy and tuck it away. My husband on the other hand is a different story and that is why he is the salty to my sweet and the peanut butter to my jelly. He digs my chili and just wont allow it anymore (but also the sweetest guy in the whole entire world until you mess with his wife or family.)

A lil bit of Random before I get to some more meat and potatoes :)


Session #2 some shading and some wording on the inside of both arms :) (only 2 more sessions till completed but will be done before loverpants gets home)

Wording down the inside of both arms on the right arm that represents me "I'am my beloved's" on the left arm that represents my husband and our family "And my beloved is mine"

Now I am back but I must say this I am NOT a military wife blogger I thought I could be, I thought I would like it but I don't and maybe they dont like me either which I am 100% ok with as well. And, I am NOT a baby loss,infertility blogger either I'm not saying it is bad thing for the ones who are your stories actually inspire me and give me hope and I'm not saying it may never come up cus it might it's just not who I am. I am a woman who is married to an infantry man in the United states Army and will still be married to that man when he is A metro cop on the Vegas strip or when we own our own tattoo shop and he does the ink and I do the books. And I am a woman who yes has had 2 back to back miscarriages and struggles with that fact and struggles with the unknown of babies and adoption and life in General. I am woman who started a blog for her family who lived in California and we lived everywhere else. I am a woman who is her Husband's wife and adores him more than she ever thought she could love a man. I am a woman who likes tattoo's and is obsessed with cakebites and cupcakes and should have maybe been born in a different era cus staying home and taking care of my husband sounds like heaven to me but for now I make soldiers coffee and laugh at jokes and hurt when people speak ill of me and love with my whole heart and if that makes me a bad person so be it. I'll get over it.



and I am a woman whom
"Just to breathe you in I am Satisified"

No comments: